Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much are the shipping costs?
- You can find all information about our shipping costs here.
If I need a larger quantity of soaps, what is the delivery time?
- This basically depends on the quantity of soaps, please contact us here. We would be happy to put together an individual order for you.
Can you also pre-order products that are currently sold out?
- Yes, this is possible. Simply place your pre-order for the requested product.
I have technical problems and need support.
- In case of any difficulties, our team will help you Advice and action on hand.
Are there individual small soaps?
- We have our season box, for which you can choose 4 small soaps individually. However, we do not offer individual small soaps in our standard range.
What kind of natural color pigments are used?
- For many soaps we only use the color of the ingredients such as almond, green clay or tonka bean. If we need to add some color pigments, we only use natural ones like turmeric or spinach. In addition, many of the valuable ingredients already have a natural coloring and in these cases, of course, no additional coloring is used. Since nature itself usually creates the best color schemes.
Why may our soap molds vary in some cases?
- This depends on the filling quantity of the molds. Because we work sustainably and try to save resources. When filling the soap, it sometimes happens that a mold can no longer be filled completely. This logically creates a "lower" soap in terms of height. Of course, we don't dispose of these soaps, because to put it simply, that would be a waste. So if you ever pull a rectangular instead of square soap out of your bag, don't worry. Because the slightly lower soaps are cut all the thicker.